Oct 22, 2010

What A Cat!

Went to the CVS today to get some pictures printed of Smokey to hang up at the house. Now like any good parent, I never boast about my cat, unless otherwise prompted to. After the pictures came out, the lady ringing me up just had to look at them, so I was more than happy to share. Mostly the lady was taken by his paws. Big paws for a big cat.
I guess you could say today was his 'preview' day out. Tomorrow one of the pet stores is having a Howel-o-ween costume contest for the pets. So I've decided to dress up my little fluffy and take him down. I mean, who can resist those eyes? The only downside is I haven't yet made his costume! He's going to be going as a pumpkin, which shouldn't be too hard to whip up first thing in the morning. The contest starts at 2PM, let's hope he can make it on time, otherwise I'm defaulting to plan B, he's going to be a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment