Jan 3, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday Smokey!

For his big birthday, he chose to spend most of the day lounging out on the back porch. After enjoying his fresh air and sun he came in to have his birthday "cake" (a tasty loaf of kitty food). His presents consisted of a new collar and tag, and a scratching post of his very own. No more rug scratching for him (hopefully!). Of course h can only scratch when no one is looking. Which he did while laying in his bed in front of a warm fire. Now he is once more enjoying being outside, watching the ducks in the pond till bed time. I think he had a great birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Smokey! Keep the cards and letters coming!! Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Sweet "Mommy"-

    I just got the chance to look over this "BLOG" and have decided that you REALLY should have consulted me about some of the photos you have chosen.
    I want you to know that I think you could have left out a few of the less flattering ones (ie: head in bag- rear end showing, etc.) - PLUS: maybe a few less comments regarding my tummy and shoe size.

    However, most everything written thus far is true....no need to edit all of the "lovables", "adorables" and the "handsome" parts!

    -lovingly keeping watch,
    Smokey

    ReplyDelete